Hilton Brown Swimming Newmarket
- Purpose built learn to swim pool and 50m Olympic size training pool
- Parking – (50% discount) Customers can park in the Care Park building located next door, the entrance is off Davis Crescent at the back of the facility. Bring your parking ticket to reception and we can issue a stamp which will allow 2 hours of parking at 50% off.
- Gym and fitness class on site
- Dedicated swim school access – great for push chairs
- Take a tour >
- Police pre-test private lessons available, this involves:
- Swimming 50 metres within 54 seconds
- Treading water for 5 minutes
- Duck dive 3 metres to retrieve a rubber brick
Hilton Brown Swimming in Newmarket runs classes every day of the week. We teach all ages, from babies of three months to adults. A special feature of our methods is continual assessment, which means swimmers are promoted to the next stage as soon as they’re ready. Nobody gets bored and everyone works at the most appropriate learning level. Regular feedback keeps parents and caregivers informed of progress.
Please select programme:
Meet the Newmarket Manager – Lis Garman
- Lis started out as a swimming instructor for Hilton Brown Swimming in 2002 where she taught for 2 years before heading to London.
- Lis continued to teach swimming in London’s top health clubs.
- Upon returning to NZ 5 years later she began working at Hilton Brown Swimming in Newmarket and has been running the operation there since 2008.