Hilton Brown Havelock North
BOOKINGS ARE NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE
- Indoor pool purpose-built for lessons
- Salt chlorinated water
- Water is heated to 32° for comfort
- High-tech filtration for excellent water quality
Havelock North Notices
October 2018 School Holiday Programme
This will be running each week of the school holidays
October 1 to October 5 and/or October 8 to October 12
10am: Breather 2
10.30am: Penguin/Seal/ Beginner 2 & 3
11am: Polar Bear/ Breather 1 & 2
11.30am: Breather 3 & 4
10am: Stroke 25 & 50
10.30am: Stroke 100 & 200
11.00-11.45am Stroke 400 & Mini Squad
*Classes are subject to change
*Classes are $75 for 5 lessons in a week
Please touch base with reception to book in for these.
- Please note the following from Monday 17th September:
- Limited/No public lane swimming for 4 weeks due to school swimming lessons and holiday program
Monday 17th Sep-Thursday 20th Sep
Monday 24th Sep- Thursday Thursday 27th Sep
Monday 1st October- Friday 5th October
Monday 8th October- Friday 12th Ocotber
- Please note there is NO lane swimming between 8.30-9.00am on a Monday morning.
- Intensive one-to-one lessons available
- Aquacise classes are available – call reception for times
Hilton Brown Swimming in Havelock North runs classes every day of the week. We teach all ages, from babies of three months to adults. A special feature of our methods is continual assessment, which means swimmers are promoted to the next stage as soon as they’re ready. Nobody gets bored and everyone works at the most appropriate learning level. Regular feedback keeps parents and caregivers informed of progress.
Please select programme:
Meet the Havelock North Manager – Jeffrey Talabucon
We are pleased to introduce Jeffrey Talabucon as the new Manager at Havelock North.
Jeffrey comes to us with a wealth of experience in learn-to-swim and competitive swim programmes, both here and overseas. He holds some of the most recognised international learn-to-swim qualifications and we are very fortunate to have someone with his knowledge join our organisation.