Hilton Brown Palmerston North
BOOKINGS ARE NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE
- Indoor pool purpose-built for lessons
- Learn to swim pool heated to 32° for comfort
- 25m pool for advanced training
- High-tech filtration for excellent water quality
Palmerston North Notices
- If you would like to get in touch with Nicholls Swim Academy please click here
- We have added more adult beginner classes – ask at reception for more information!
- Intensive one-to-one lessons available
Hilton Brown Swimming in Palmerston North runs classes every day of the week. We teach all ages, from babies of three months to adults. A special feature of our methods is continual assessment, which means swimmers are promoted to the next stage as soon as they’re ready. Nobody gets bored and everyone works at the most appropriate learning level. Regular feedback keeps parents and caregivers informed of progress.
Please select programme:
Meet the Palmerston North Manager – Carla L’Huillier
- Carla started teaching swimming in 2008 and has completed her Austswim qualifications plus has her National Certificate in Recreation and Sport – specialising in Aquatics Swim Education
- In 2012 Carla was the head swim coach for the Manawatu Special Olympics team. She coached a squad of 40+ special needs swimmers including intensive coaching for swimmers travelling to National, Asia/Pacific and World games
- She also was key in organising the Manawatu Special Olympic swim competition (attended by 140+ swimmers each year)