Hilton Brown Palmerston North
BOOKINGS ARE NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE
- Indoor pool purpose-built for lessons
- Learn to swim pool heated to 32° for comfort
- 25m pool for advanced training
- High-tech filtration for excellent water quality
Palmerston North Notices
Our School Holiday programmes are a great way of boosting a child’s progress – especially if they are close to moving up a level or are really trying hard to achieve a new skill.
The programme runs Monday to Friday and classes are 30mins in length. Please touch base with our team at reception for more information – 06 359 1860
- If you would like to get in touch with Nicholls Swim Academy please click here
- We have added more adult beginner classes – ask at reception for more information!
- Intensive one-to-one lessons available
Hilton Brown Swimming in Palmerston North runs classes every day of the week. We teach all ages, from babies of three months to adults. A special feature of our methods is continual assessment, which means swimmers are promoted to the next stage as soon as they’re ready. Nobody gets bored and everyone works at the most appropriate learning level. Regular feedback keeps parents and caregivers informed of progress.
Please select programme:
Meet the Palmerston North Manager – Carla L’Huillier
- Carla started teaching swimming in 2008 and has completed her Austswim qualifications plus has her National Certificate in Recreation and Sport – specialising in Aquatics Swim Education.
- Since 2012 Carla has been the head swim coach for the Manawatu Special Olympics team. She coaches a squad of 50+ special needs swimmers weekly, attending regional competitions, as well as intensive coaching for swimmers travelling to National, Asia/Pacific and World games.
- Carla was the Head Swim coach for the 56 strong New Zealand Team that travelled to the Special Olympic World Games in Abu Dhabi in March 2019.
- Carla was the 2019 recipient of the NZ AUSTSWIM Teacher of Aquatics – Access & Inclusion Award