Hilton Brown Palmerston North
BOOKINGS ARE NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE
- Indoor pool purpose-built for lessons
- Learn to swim pool heated to 32° for comfort
- 25m pool for advanced training
- High-tech filtration for excellent water quality
Palmerston North Notices
- Our next race night is Sunday 23 September, from 2.30pm. $2.00 per swimmer, if interested, please come and see us at reception. Open to Breather 3 and up!
- If you would like to get in touch with Nicholls Swim Academy please click here
- We have added more adult beginner classes – ask at reception for more information!
- Intensive one-to-one lessons available
School Holiday Programme
1 October to 5 October
We will be running daily 30 minute classes for the following levels:
09:30am Squid/Beginner One
10:00am Penguin/Beginner Two AND Breather 3/4
10:30am Seal/Beginner 3 AND Stroke 25/50
11:00am Breather 1 AND Stroked 100/200
11:30am Breather 2
*Classes are subject to minimum numbers. Time subject to change. $70 for 5 lessons
*Private lessons also available.
Please give us a call on 06 359 1860 or come and see us at reception.
Hilton Brown Swimming in Palmerston North runs classes every day of the week. We teach all ages, from babies of three months to adults. A special feature of our methods is continual assessment, which means swimmers are promoted to the next stage as soon as they’re ready. Nobody gets bored and everyone works at the most appropriate learning level. Regular feedback keeps parents and caregivers informed of progress.
Please select programme:
Meet the Palmerston North Manager – Carla L’Huillier
- Carla started teaching swimming in 2008 and has completed her Austswim qualifications plus has her National Certificate in Recreation and Sport – specialising in Aquatics Swim Education
- In 2012 Carla was the head swim coach for the Manawatu Special Olympics team. She coached a squad of 40+ special needs swimmers including intensive coaching for swimmers travelling to National, Asia/Pacific and World games
- She also was key in organising the Manawatu Special Olympic swim competition (attended by 140+ swimmers each year)