Hilton Brown Swimming Newmarket
- Purpose built learn to swim pool and 50m Olympic size training pool
- Parking – (50% discount) Customers can park in the Care Park building located next door, the entrance is off Davis Crescent at the back of the facility. Bring your parking ticket to reception and we can issue a stamp which will allow 2 hours of parking at 50% off.
- Gym and fitness class on site
- Dedicated swim school access – great for push chairs
- Take a tour >
- Christmas holiday dates – our last day of lessons is Friday 22nd December and we will back in the pool from Saturday 6 January 2018.
- Police pre-test private lessons available, this involves:
- Swimming 50 metres within 54 seconds
- Treading water for 5 minutes
- Duck dive 3 metres to retrieve a rubber brick
Hilton Brown Swimming in Newmarket runs classes every day of the week. We teach all ages, from babies of three months to adults. A special feature of our methods is continual assessment, which means swimmers are promoted to the next stage as soon as they’re ready. Nobody gets bored and everyone works at the most appropriate learning level. Regular feedback keeps parents and caregivers informed of progress.
Please select programme:
Meet the Newmarket Manager – Fabio Ponzoni
- Fabio grew up in Italy and was a competitive water-polo player from the age of 7 to 23.
- 10+ years’ experience coaching water-polo.
- His number 1 stroke was freestyle with a personal best time of 58.07 for 100m.
- Fabio has a Masters Degree in Naval Engineering and worked in that field for 3 years.
- He came to NZ in 2014 and joined the Hilton Brown team in 2016 after working as a Personal Trainer in a few gyms in Newmarket.
- He took on the position of Assistant Manager in May 2016, and the role of Manager in October 2017.