- Purpose built learn to swim pool and 50m Olympic size training pool
- Parking – Customers can park in the Wilson carpark (118 Broadway, Opposite Lumsden Green). Parking is $2.50 for 2 hours or $7 for 12 hours if you validate your ticket at the Olympic Pools reception
- Gym and fitness class on site
- Dedicated swim school access – great for push chairs
- Take a tour >
PARKING – Wilson Parking 118 Broadway, Newmarket (opposite Lumsden Green)
Validate your ticket with the team at Olympic Pools reception
$2.50 for 2 hours
$7 for 12 hours
- Police pre-test private lessons available, this involves:
- Swimming 50 metres within 54 seconds
- Treading water for 5 minutes
- Duck dive 3 metres to retrieve a rubber brick
Hilton Brown Swimming in Newmarket runs classes every day of the week. We teach all ages, from babies of three months to adults. A special feature of our methods is continual assessment, which means swimmers are promoted to the next stage as soon as they’re ready. Nobody gets bored and everyone works at the most appropriate learning level. Regular feedback keeps parents and caregivers informed of progress.
Please select programme:
Meet the Newmarket Manager – Richie Crehan
- Richie came from Ireland two years ago and loves living in New Zealand.
- He is an avid triathlete who understands how important it is for people to be comfortable in and around the water and to be able to swim confidently.
- He loves being able to pass on his knowledge to children and adults and see them improve their swimming skills. The smiles on the faces after each lesson make his job.
Hilton Brown Newmarket
77 Broadway, Newmarket