Learn to Swim at Hilton Brown One Tree Hill
- Indoor pool purpose-built for lessons
- Water is heated to 32° for comfort
- High-tech filtration for excellent water quality
- Located inside the Hilton Brown Fitness Centre. As a member of Hilton Brown Fitness, you will receive a free induction, personalised programme, and follow up support through our all inclusive regular assessments and programme updates as well as access to our heated indoor pool.
- Take a tour >
One Tree Hill Notices
Holiday programme for preschool and school-age is being run the week 22nd-26th Jan.
$60.00 for enrolled students and $100 for all others.
Stroke clinics: $35
Tuesday 16th and 23rd Jan
BREASTSTROKE 12:30-1:30pm (Stroke 25-100), 1:30-2:30pm (Stroke 200 – Mini Squad)
Thursday 18th Jan
FREESTYLE 12:30-1:30pm (Stroke 25-100), 1:30-2:30pm (Stroke 200-Mini Squad)
Thursday 25th Jan
BACKSTROKE 12:30-1:30pm (Stroke 25-100), 1:30-2:30pm (Stroke 200-Mini Squad)
Water safety holiday classes $35 per child
Wednesday 17th Jan:
12:30pm – 1:15pm (Penguin to Polar Bear)
1:15pm – 2:15pm (Beginner 2 – Breather 2)
Friday 26th Jan:
12:30pm – 1:30pm (Breather 3 – Stroke 50)
1:30pm-2:30pm (Stroke 100-Mini Squad)
- Intensive one-on-one lessons
- Our next race night is coming up soon – keep checking back here for more info on dates and times. $2.00 per swimmer, no need to book just turn up on the night.
- We have a family swim session on Sundays at 1.30 – 3.00pm. All members of the family are welcome to come along and swim, $2 per person.
Hilton Brown Swimming in One Tree Hill runs classes every day of the week. We teach all ages, from babies of three months to adults. A special feature of our methods is continual assessment, which means swimmers are promoted to the next stage as soon as they’re ready. Nobody gets bored and everyone works at the most appropriate learning level. Regular feedback keeps parents and caregivers informed of progress.
Please select programme:
Meet the One Tree Hill Manager – Jared Taylor
- Bachelor of Sports and Recreation
- Joined the Hilton Brown Swimming team in 2010
- 6+ years’ experience coaching children’s sports
- Has a passion for helping people learn new skills and achieve goals