Learn to Swim at Hilton Brown One Tree Hill
BOOKINGS ARE NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE
One Tree Hill Notices
OCTOBER SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAMMES:
- Join our intensive school holiday programmes.
- All preschool and school age classes are 30mins in length. The cost for these are $90 incl GST for 5 lessons (one school holiday programme).
- Stroke clinics are one hour in length. The cost is $35 incl GST per clinic
- It’s a great way to boost the progress of your child’s swimming.
- Please touch base with our reception team to book in.
- Our next RACE NIGHT is on Monday 21st October from 6.30PM. Everyone in Stroke 25 and up is welcome to come along and have a go! Cost is $2 per child. No need to register.
- We have a family swim session on Sundays at 1.30 – 3.00pm. All members of the family are welcome to come along and swim, $2 per person.
- Don’t forget that you can check your child’s progress, book make-up lessons and much more on your parent portal.
Hilton Brown Swimming in One Tree Hill runs classes every day of the week. We teach all ages, from babies of three months to adults. A special feature of our methods is continual assessment, which means swimmers are promoted to the next stage as soon as they’re ready. Nobody gets bored and everyone works at the most appropriate learning level. Regular feedback keeps parents and caregivers informed of progress.
Please select programme:
Meet the One Tree Hill Manager – Ryan Hawes
Ryan started teaching swimming in 2006 in Scotland as part of his quest to become a PE teacher…and never stopped. Over that time his passion for what he does has grown year upon year and he loves watching everyone – both young and young at heart – progress. Ryan says “Seeing swimmers progress makes my job one of the most rewarding in the world, knowing they’ve gone away with a life skill they can use in a number of ways”