Swimming Instructors – FULL Training provided
Are you confident interacting with children? Do you love the water?
Do you recognise the value of teaching learn to swim?
Apply to become a Swimming Instructor with us today!
Havelock North – Instructors required to teach Infant, Preschool & School Age and Stroke classes.
We provide FULL training to all our instructors. We hire people with great communication skills and a positive can-do attitude who have a love of helping others succeed. Then we train them to become the best swimming instructors possible.
We are currently looking to train Instructors for the following shifts:
Monday 3:00pm – 5:30pm Learn to Swim
Thursday 10:00am – 12:45pm Infants
Thursday 3:30pm – 5:00pm Stroke Coach
Friday 3:30pm – 5:30pm Learn to Swim
The successful applicant will be available for at least 2 of the above listed shifts and able to commit to the role for a minimum of 12 months.
About careers at Hilton Brown
We hire people with great communication skills and a positive can-do attitude who have a love of helping others succeed. Then we train them to become the best swimming instructors possible. . You don’t need to be an experienced swim instructor – all training is provided free-of-charge.
If you enjoy helping children grow and develop – and are a fast learner yourself – working as a swimming instructor at Hilton Brown Swimming could be your next career move. We currently looking to train instructors for infant, pre-school and school-age swimming lessons.
The benefits of working for Hilton Brown Swimming are many:
- Permanent part-time hours (daytime, evenings and weekend hours available)
- A fun and friendly atmosphere
- The good feeling that comes with helping others
- Teaching skills you can take anywhere in the world
- Possible job advancement through a leadership position
- Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- We provide our customers with:
- Empathy – putting people first
- Effective communication – listen before you talk and think before you respond
- Best quality – get it right and do it right