Learn to Swim Instructors required to teach preschool, school age and adult learn to swim classes. Full training provided.
We have weekday afternoon and weekend shifts available. Full training provided.
One Tree Hill
Swim School Assistant Manager – One Tree Hill
Do you love working with children and recognise the value of a good aquatic education? Are you looking for that rewarding feeling that comes from helping others? We are looking for an Assistant Manager to ensure the smooth running of our One Tree Hill Swim School.
To find out more about this role please CLICK HERE
Join our awesome team at our brand new state of the art facility. Our programme is growing so we are currently looking to train instructors for the following areas:
- Infant (3 months to 3 years) – parent and child classes
- Preschool & school age learn to swim
- Stroke development coaching
Full training provided. For more details register your interest now!
We are also looking for a Part Time Receptionist. This is a front of house role involving sales by face to face, telephone, email. The hours of work are:
Mondays 9am – 2:30pm
Wednesdays 2:30pm – 7:00pm
Saturdays 7:30am – 1:00pm
Learn to swim instructors required to teach preschool and school age children on weekday afternoons 3:30pm – 5:30pm. Full training provided.
Instructors required to teach infant (parent and child), preschool and school age classes on Saturdays and Sundays. Full training provided.
About careers at Hilton Brown
Swim instructor – full training provided.
Do you love working with children? Do you recognise the value of a good aquatic education?
Find out if you have what it takes to become a Hilton Brown Swimming instructor.
Our swimming instructors are different. We prefer to hire people with great communications skills and a love of helping others, and then we turn them into wonderful swimming instructors. You don’t need to be an experienced swim instructor – all training is provided free-of-charge and is recognised by Skills Active Aotearoa, New Zealand’s Industry Training Organisation (ITO) for the
recreation, sport and fitness industries.
If you enjoy helping children grow and develop – and are a fast learner yourself – working as a swimming instructor at Hilton Brown Swimming could be your next career move. We currently looking to train instructors for infant, pre-schooler and school-aged swimming lessons.
The benefits of working for Hilton Brown Swimming are many:
- Free training recognised by Skills Active Aotearoa
- Flexible part-time hours (daytime, evenings and weekend hours available)
- A fun and friendly atmosphere
- The good feeling that comes with helping others
- Teaching skills you can take anywhere in the world
- Possible job advancement through a leadership position
- Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- We provide our customers with:
- Empathy – putting people first
- Effective communication – listen before you talk and think before you respond
- Best quality – get it right and do it right