Swimming Instructors – FULL Training provided
Are you confident interacting with children? Do you love the water?
Do you recognise the value of teaching learn to swim?
Apply to become a Swimming Instructor with us today!
Instructors required to teach both Learn to Swim and Stroke Development classes for weekday afternoon and weekend hours. The Stroke Development coach will have a background in competitive swimming and a sound knowledge of the correct technique of all four strokes. Full training provided.
Front of House Receptionist required for Monday morning and / or afternoon, Wednesday afternoons and Friday afternoons.
One Tree Hill
Instructors required to teach both Learn to Swim and Stroke Development classes on weekday afternoon and weekend hours. The Stroke Development coach will have a background in competitive swimming and a sound knowledge of the correct technique of all four strokes. Full training provided.
Instructors required to teach Learn to Swim classes on weekday afternoons and weekend hours. Full training provided.
About careers at Hilton Brown
We hire people with great communication skills and a positive can-do attitude who have a love of helping others succeed. Then we train them to become the best swimming instructors possible. . You don’t need to be an experienced swim instructor – all training is provided free-of-charge.
If you enjoy helping children grow and develop – and are a fast learner yourself – working as a swimming instructor at Hilton Brown Swimming could be your next career move. We currently looking to train instructors for infant, pre-school and school-age swimming lessons.
The benefits of working for Hilton Brown Swimming are many:
- Permanent part-time hours (daytime, evenings and weekend hours available)
- A fun and friendly atmosphere
- The good feeling that comes with helping others
- Teaching skills you can take anywhere in the world
- Possible job advancement through a leadership position
- Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- We provide our customers with:
- Empathy – putting people first
- Effective communication – listen before you talk and think before you respond
- Best quality – get it right and do it right