One Tree Hill
Learn to swim instructors required to teach preschool and school age children. Full training provided.
The hours of work available are:
Mondays 3:30pm – 5:30pm
Thursdays 3:30pm – 5:30pm
Saturdays 7:45am – 12:00pm AND 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Sundays 7:45am – 12:00pm
Instructors also required to teach our Schools Swimming Programme with lessons starting on Monday 28th May, Monday to Friday mornings – approx. 20 hours per week.
Come and work at our brand new, state of the art facility! We are currently looking to train instructors for the following areas and hours of work:
Stroke Development Coach:
You will have a strong swimming background and a sound knowledge of all four competitive strokes. The hours of work available are:
Tuesday 3:15pm – 6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am – 12:00pm
Sunday 8:00am – 12:00pm
Baby Swimming Instructor:
We are looking to train a passionate & mature person to teach our wonderful infant swimmers on Saturday mornings 7:45am – 12:00pm. For this role previous experience working with children under the age of 3 years would be an advantage.
Learn to swim instructors required to teach preschool and school age children on weekday afternoons 3:30pm – 5:30pm. Full training provided.
About careers at Hilton Brown
Swim instructor – full training provided.
Do you love working with children? Do you recognise the value of a good aquatic education?
Find out if you have what it takes to become a Hilton Brown Swimming instructor.
Our swimming instructors are different. We prefer to hire people with great communications skills and a love of helping others, and then we turn them into wonderful swimming instructors. You don’t need to be an experienced swim instructor – all training is provided free-of-charge and is recognised by Skills Active Aotearoa, New Zealand’s Industry Training Organisation (ITO) for the
recreation, sport and fitness industries.
If you enjoy helping children grow and develop – and are a fast learner yourself – working as a swimming instructor at Hilton Brown Swimming could be your next career move. We currently looking to train instructors for infant, pre-schooler and school-aged swimming lessons.
The benefits of working for Hilton Brown Swimming are many:
- Free training recognised by Skills Active Aotearoa
- Flexible part-time hours (daytime, evenings and weekend hours available)
- A fun and friendly atmosphere
- The good feeling that comes with helping others
- Teaching skills you can take anywhere in the world
- Possible job advancement through a leadership position
- Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- We provide our customers with:
- Empathy – putting people first
- Effective communication – listen before you talk and think before you respond
- Best quality – get it right and do it right