Swimming Instructors – FULL Training provided
Are you confident interacting with children? Do you love the water?
Do you recognise the value of teaching learn to swim?
Apply to become a Swimming Instructor with us today!
Havelock North – Instructors required to teach Infant, Preschool & School Age and Stroke classes.
We provide FULL training to all our instructors. We hire people with great communication skills and a positive can-do attitude who have a love of helping others succeed. Then we train them to become the best swimming instructors possible.
We are currently looking to train Instructors for the following shifts:
Monday 3:00pm – 5:30pm Learn to Swim
Thursday 10:00am – 12:45pm Infants
Thursday 3:30pm – 5:00pm Stroke Coach
Friday 3:30pm – 5:30pm Learn to Swim
The successful applicant will be available for at least 2 of the above listed shifts and able to commit to the role for a minimum of 12 months.
Hamilton – Instructor required to teach Infant, Preschool & School Age classes on a Saturday morning.
We are currently looking to train an Instructor for a Saturday morning shift 8:15am – 1:15pm. There would be the possibility of additional hours covering shifts if desired
If you are interested, then please apply below.
About careers at Hilton Brown
We hire people with great communication skills and a positive can-do attitude who have a love of helping others succeed. Then we train them to become the best swimming instructors possible. . You don’t need to be an experienced swim instructor – all training is provided free-of-charge.
If you enjoy helping children grow and develop – and are a fast learner yourself – working as a swimming instructor at Hilton Brown Swimming could be your next career move. We currently looking to train instructors for infant, pre-school and school-age swimming lessons.
The benefits of working for Hilton Brown Swimming are many:
- Permanent part-time hours (daytime, evenings and weekend hours available)
- A fun and friendly atmosphere
- The good feeling that comes with helping others
- Teaching skills you can take anywhere in the world
- Possible job advancement through a leadership position
- Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- We provide our customers with:
- Empathy – putting people first
- Effective communication – listen before you talk and think before you respond
- Best quality – get it right and do it right