Join our awesome team at our Hamilton location. Instructors required to teach Infant, Preschool, School Age and Stroke Development classes. The Stroke Development Coach will have a sound knowledge of all four competitive swimming strokes. We have a variety of shifts available across weekday mornings, after school hours and weekends. Full training provided.
Work at our brand-new state of the art facility! Our Programme is growing so we are always on the lookout for great people to join our team. We have a variety of shifts available across weekday mornings, afternoons and weekends in all areas of our programme. Full training provided.
We are on the hunt for a passionate and dedicated team member to teach Preschool and School Age children on Saturday mornings. Full training provided.
Instructor required to teach both Learn to Swim and Stroke Development levels. The successful applicant will have a sound knowledge of all four strokes and be available for a Sunday morning. We also have weekday afternoon shifts available. Full training provided.
About careers at Hilton Brown
Swim instructor – full training provided.
Do you love working with children? Do you recognise the value of a good aquatic education?
Find out if you have what it takes to become a Hilton Brown Swimming instructor.
Our swimming instructors are different. We prefer to hire people with great communications skills and a love of helping others, and then we turn them into wonderful swimming instructors. You don’t need to be an experienced swim instructor – all training is provided free-of-charge.
If you enjoy helping children grow and develop – and are a fast learner yourself – working as a swimming instructor at Hilton Brown Swimming could be your next career move. We currently looking to train instructors for infant, pre-schooler and school-aged swimming lessons.
The benefits of working for Hilton Brown Swimming are many:
- Flexible part-time hours (daytime, evenings and weekend hours available)
- A fun and friendly atmosphere
- The good feeling that comes with helping others
- Teaching skills you can take anywhere in the world
- Possible job advancement through a leadership position
- Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- We provide our customers with:
- Empathy – putting people first
- Effective communication – listen before you talk and think before you respond
- Best quality – get it right and do it right