What can the Customer Portal do for me?
- Monitor your child’s progression: Track what level your child is in and see which skills your child needs to progress to the next level.
- Update days/times: You will be able to view the days/times that classes are available and book one that suits
- Book make-up sessions: Notify Hilton Brown Swimming that your child is unable to make a class and book in a make-up lesson for a day/time that suits you
Log in here
If you are a new customer, use the left hand blue button to sign up. Just follow the steps.
If you are a current customer, use the right hand ‘sign in’ button. You must use the email address that we have on file for you. It will then ask you to create a password and take you through the steps. If you are unsure of the email address we have on file for you, please touch base with your local team and they will help you out.
You may have used a different email address than what we have on file and created a duplicate account. Please touch base with your local pool and they will help you out.
When you open your Customer Portal account you will see the home page and the six tabs across the top including: Bookings, Vouchers, People, Progress, Results, Billing.
The home page includes the following: Your account balance, any vouchers you have, upcoming bookings, your QR code to scan in without your card
Bookings Tab: This allows to see all your bookings, enroll in a new class, change the day/time, cancel one session, book a make-up class etc
Vouchers Tab: Shows any vouchers that you may have and allows you to use them.
People Tab: Shows everyone in your family and allows you to add new members and update details.
Progress Tab: Click on the persons name and view their progress through their swimming levels.
Results Tab: View any results from any race events or our annual Development Meet
Billing Tab: Shows all invoices and allows you to update payment details
To cancel one session, please do the following:
– Go to the bookings page, click on ‘view and manage’ on the date you cannot attend, click on ‘unable to attend’, click on ‘confirm’. You will then receive a make-up voucher which you can use.
– Do NOT click on change day/time as this will change your scheduled session permanently. If you have done this, please contact your local pool and they will help resolve this issue.
Under the PROGRESS tab you will be able to see what achievements your child has received and what skills they need to complete before moving up a level. All skills that are in CAPITAL letters are skills that are compulsory and need to be completed before your child can move up a level. All our students are assessed on the third week of every month. There may be some months when there are no achievements completed and some months where several are completed. You will receive an email when your child completes achievements but you can also check the PROGRESS tab at any time.
No. If you wish to cancel your booking and stop the Direct Debit payment you need to send an email to reception by the 25th of the month before the cancellation is needed e.g.: email is needed by June 25th to cancel for July.
You can jump onto the Customer Portal on your phone and on the main page click on Self Check-In. This will bring up your unique QR code that you can use to scan for check-in.
The Customer Portal is not an App, but you can add it as a shortcut to your phone.
i-phone users: Open your Customer Portal under safari on your phone, click on the share icon at the bottom of your screen (looks like a square with an up arrow), scroll to the right and click on the ‘add to home screen button’ (looks like a black square with a plus in the middle), rename it and add click on add. It will now appear as an icon on your phones screen
Android users:Open your Customer Portal under safari on your phone, click on the three dots on the top right hand side, click on ‘add to homescreen’
When your child turns 3 years old, they move into our preschool programme. When your child turns 5 years old they move into our school age programme. As these programmes run slightly differently from each other, you need to touch base with our reception teams to help you out with your new booking. You can either call or email in and they will be able to help you with an appropriate day and time.
When your child hits our stroke levels you need to touch base with our reception team either via phone or email and they will find an appropriate day/time for your new level.
- Scroll down to upcoming bookings or click on bookings at the top of the page
- Click on ‘Change Day & Time’
- Select the booking you would like to change
- Select the booking day/time that suits you best – all available sessions will be displayed
- Select your starting date
- Click ‘Confirm First Session’
- Click ‘Confirm New Date & Time
- On your main page it will now show you the new day/time that you have chosen for your child