Part time swim instructors required to teach preschool and school aged children on weekday afternoons and weekends. Full training provided.
Part time swim instructor required to teach preschool, school aged and adult swimming lessons. The hours of work to start with include Mondays 3:15pm – 6:45pm and Sundays 8:15am – 1:00pm.
We are currently looking to train the right person to teach infant (3 to 36 months) and preschool children (3 to 5 years) swimming lessons.
The hours of work include Saturday morning 8:30am to 12:00pm, or Sunday 9:00am to 12:30pm, with the possibility of another weekday afternoon shift teaching school age learn to swim. Full training provided.
About careers at Hilton Brown
Swim instructor – full training provided.
Do you love working with children? Do you recognise the value of a good aquatic education?
Find out if you have what it takes to become a Hilton Brown Swimming instructor.
Our swimming instructors are different. We prefer to hire people with great communications skills and a love of helping others, and then we turn them into wonderful swimming instructors. You don’t need to be an experienced swim instructor – all training is provided free-of-charge and is recognised by Skills Active Aotearoa, New Zealand’s Industry Training Organisation (ITO) for the
recreation, sport and fitness industries.
If you enjoy helping children grow and develop – and are a fast learner yourself – working as a swimming instructor at Hilton Brown Swimming could be your next career move. We currently looking to train instructors for infant, pre-schooler and school-aged swimming lessons.
The benefits of working for Hilton Brown Swimming are many:
- Free training recognised by Skills Active Aotearoa
- Flexible part-time hours (daytime, evenings and weekend hours available)
- A fun and friendly atmosphere
- The good feeling that comes with helping others
- Teaching skills you can take anywhere in the world
- Possible job advancement through a leadership position
- Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- We provide our customers with:
- Empathy – putting people first
- Effective communication – listen before you talk and think before you respond
- Best quality – get it right and do it right