Hilton Brown Chartwell
- We encourage parents to stay and watch their children while they have their swimming lessons as it offers an opportunity to monitor their progress from week to week while also giving the child a sense of accomplishment as their parent or caregiver can see the improvements they are making.
- Intensive one-to-one lessons available – enquire at reception
- Aquacise classes available – please call reception on 07 855 8666 to book as numbers are limited.
- Monday 6.30 am and 12 pm
- Tuesday 12 pm
- Wednesday 6.30 am and 12 pm
- Thursday 12 pm
- Friday 6.30 am
Learn to swim with Hilton Brown Swimming in Chartwell. We run classes every day of the week. We teach all ages, from babies of three months to adults. A special feature of our methods is continual assessment, which means swimmers are promoted to the next stage as soon as they’re ready. Nobody gets bored and everyone works at the most appropriate learning level. Regular feedback keeps parents and caregivers informed of progress.
Please select programme:
Meet the Chartwell Manager – Diane Oldridge
- Teaching swimming for 23 years
- Managed 3 swim schools
- Worked for Swimming NZ for 6 years as Regional Education Manager for the Central North Island
- Diploma in Swim teaching and level one in coaching