Level 2 – What it means to us.
We will continue to follow all Ministry of Health and Government guidelines about operating at Level 2.
Things may change but we will keep you updated.
- We will be monitoring numbers at each of our locations and if we approach 90 people, we will ask people to wait before entering until others leave.
- We ask that only one caregiver accompanies children to lessons. We will be monitoring this and ask people to remain outside if necessary.
- If you are a caregiver of an older child, we ask that after check-in you consider waiting outside of our location for your child to finish lessons rather than in the complex itself.
- We will be using our booking system (which you know as your Customer Portal) to allow us to do this if necessary.
- Our instructors and supervisors will be checking students into their classes using tablets at the beginning of each lesson. Please DO NOT check in via our team at reception or on the check-in screens.
- Please practise social distancing from others in the building.
- Our changing rooms will remain open, but we ask that, you shower and change at home rather than at our locations.
- If you are unwell, please do not attend lessons for at least 14 days.
- Our staff will practice physical distancing where practical. If a child needs hands on assistance for reasons of safety, we will provide them with that. If a child needs hands on correction, we will do so in a safe manner.
- We will be upping our cleaning schedules during this time and ensuring regular cleaning of all surfaces.
- If you are attending infant lessons and are changing your little ones on our change mats, please place a towel or blanket on the surface before doing so.
- We will not be able to allow customers to try on googles before buying or to use our spare googles and caps until further notice.
- Please ensure that you continue to follow Ministry of Health guidelines and wash hands regularly and follow good hygiene practices.
- All our locations are set up so that contactless payments can take place.
- Fees for May will be run on Thursday 21 May – one week after reopening. You will only be charged for lessons scheduled from the Thursday 14 May until till 31 May. From 1 June, we will resume normal payment which is debited from your account on the 1st of every month. If you have a credit on your account this will be applied when we reopen.
- You can check your class times and billing details on your customer portal. All necessary credits have been applied and can be viewed here.
- If you have any questions, please email or call your location directly.