UPDATE AS AT 27/02/2020
All Auckland Facilities closed from Sunday 28/02 until we move back to Level 2
Hamilton, Havelock North and Palmerston North are OPEN and operating at Level 2.
See guidelines for Level 2 below.
The following Level 2 guidelines have been reimplemented for all of the following facilities: – Hamilton, Havelock North and Palmerston North
There are some changes to lessons in Level 2
- Our instructors will refrain from high fiving children.
- Our staff will practice physical distancing where practical. If a child needs hands on assistance for reasons of safety, we will provide them with that. If a child needs hands on correction, we will do so in a safe manner.
- There will be no use of toys during lessons, but kickboards and finger floats will still be used.
- In our Infant classes our instructors will run the lesson as a circuit, splitting the class into smaller groups (unless the class has five or less).
- We will be monitoring numbers at each of our locations and if we approach 90 people, we will ask people to wait before entering until others leave.
- We ask that only one caregiver accompanies children to lessons. We will be monitoring this and ask people to remain outside if necessary.
- If you are a caregiver of an older child, we ask that after check-in you consider waiting outside of our location for your child to finish lessons rather than in the complex itself.
- We will be using our booking system (which you know as your Customer Portal) to assist with contact tracing requirements.
- Our instructors and supervisors will be checking students into their classes using tablets at the beginning of each lesson. Please DO NOT check in via our team at reception or on the check-in screens.
- You can now check-in yourself on a device using your Customer Portal. It is quick and simple.
- We also have the Government Covid-19 QR code displayed for your use.
- Please practice social distancing from others in the building.
- Our changing rooms will remain open, but we ask that you shower and change at home rather than at our facilities.
- If you are unwell, please do not attend lessons for at least 14 days and be symptom free ,e.g. no coughs, colds, temperature, runny nose, sore throat.
- We will not be able to allow customers to try on googles before buying or to use our spare googles and caps until further notice.
- All our locations are set up so that contactless payments can take place. We are not taking cash payments at this time.
- We will be upping our cleaning schedules during this time and ensuring regular cleaning of all surfaces.
- If you are attending infant lessons and are changing your little ones on our change mats, please place a towel or blanket on the surface before doing so.
- Please ensure that you continue to follow Ministry of Health guidelines and wash hands regularly and follow good hygiene practices.
- Please note that if you missed lessons between Monday 15 February and Wednesday 17 February, these will be credited back to your Hilton Brown Swimming account.
- You can check your class times and billing details on your customer portal. All necessary credits are in the process of being applied and can be viewed here.
- If you have any questions, please email or call your location directly.