On Friday 3rd December 2021 all our facilities move into the new Covid-19 Protection Framework (Traffic Light System). All Auckland facilities will be in RED and Chartwell, Havelock North and Palmerston North are in ORANGE. All facilities will be OPEN and running lessons
Vaccine Certificates (My Vaccine Pass):
- Under Red, Orange, and Green our facilities will require anyone who is over 12 years & 3 months, who enters our facilities, to present their “My Vaccine Pass” showing that they are fully vaccinated. This is mandated by the Government. If we do not adhere to this, we will not be able to re-open.
- From Friday 3rd December, all our staff on-site at each of our facilities will be fully vaccinated.
Numbers in Facilities & Physical Distancing:
- In Red, we can have 100 people in the pool hall based on 1m distancing. We will monitor numbers and if we approach 95 people, we will ask people to wait before entering until others leave. Please be patient with our staff.
- In Orange and Green, staff will be monitoring numbers to ensure correct social distancing requirements can be adhered to, but the limit of 100 does not apply.
- We ask that only one caregiver accompanies children to lessons or if you are a caregiver of an older child, please consider (after check-in) waiting outside of our facility for your child to finish lessons rather than in the facility itself. This helps with our physical distancing requirements.
- To ensure our swimmers are safe in the water our instructors will not be physically distancing themselves when taking lessons.
- All those in our reception areas and viewing rooms are required to wear a face mask (unless you are medically unable to do so).
- People in the pool hall are not required to wear a face mask (but may do so if they wish).
- The government NZ COVID Tracer QR code is displayed in multiple places at all our facilities, please ensure that you use this.
- We will also be using our booking system (which you know as your Customer Portal) to assist with contact tracing requirements.
- You can now check-in yourself on a device using your Customer Portal. It is quick and simple. Or use one of our screens on arrival at your facility.
- Additional cleaning remains in place.
- If you are attending infant lessons and are changing your little ones on our change mats, please place a towel or blanket on the surface before doing so.
- Please ensure that you continue to follow Ministry of Health guidelines and wash hands regularly and follow good hygiene practices.
- If you are unwell, please do not attend lessons for at least 14 days and follow the Government guidelines around Covid-19 testing