One Tree Hill Pricing Information 2017:
Prices are calculated on the child attending one group lesson per week. All fees are paid monthly and include GST.
Number of students swimming once/week
Monthly Direct Debit Fee
Two students or one student swim 2x/week
Three students or one student swim 3x/week
Fourth member of the family
Swims for Free
Five students or two students swim 2x/week
- Fees are paid by Direct Debit and processed on the 1st of the month.
- The monthly fee covers one lesson per week for either a four or five week month.
- A coloured card is given to each person who is enrolled for lessons when they check in through reception. The coloured card is then given to the class teacher.
- Lessons missed must be paid for and a credit is not given for missed lessons. However, if we are notified of sickness before the start of the class, one make up lesson per month may be offered. (See “Make Up Lessons” below).
- We do not issue refunds.
- Should fees remain unpaid the booking will be cancelled.
- Notification of cancellation needs to be in writing (see ‘Cancellation Policy” below).
Payment by Direct Debit
- No minimum term or contract
- Easy check in through reception to lessons
- Enjoy the peace of mind knowing that your fees are always up to date and that your space in the programme is secure.
- Your booking is confirmed monthly and will automatically roll over the next month unless you contact us to cancel.
- The Direct Debit form must be completed by the 10th of the month to give the Swim School and the bank time to process your request.
- If you wish to cancel your booking and stop the Direct Debit payment you need to send an email to reception by the 25th of the month before the cancellation is needed e.g.: email is needed by June 25th to cancel for July.
- Failure to cancel will result in the full month being charged for.
- No refunds will be given if cancellation notice has not been given in writing, as stated above.
- Email address for cancellation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All lessons continue through the school holidays. We do however close on public holidays and at Christmas and fees are adjusted accordingly when the facility is closed.
- For your convenience we will do our best to accommodate family lessons within the same half hour or one after the other.
- Minimum ratios per class apply. Should class numbers fall below minimum rations the lesson time may be rescheduled.
- We cannot guarantee the availability of make up lessons. They will only be provided if there are spaces available in the appropriate class.
- Make up lessons may be claimed if we have been notified in advance and if fees are paid in full.
- One make up lesson per month (per booking) may be offered for the following circumstances:
- For sickness
- For absence during the school holidays
- Make up lessons must be taken within one month of the date of absence and can only be booked one day in advance.
- Make up lessons will not necessarily be with the original instructor.
- Make up lessons can only be booked after the date of absence.
- Credit is not available as an alternative.
- Appropriate swimwear to be worn by all swimmers. (We do not recommend large rash shirts and baggy shorts as this restricts movement and can hinder swim progression)
- Infants and young children must wear close fitting swim pants to prevent accidents occurring in the pool. We recommend “Huggies Little Swimmers”.
- All swimmers require a cap and goggles which can be fitted to your child.
- For your convenience we have a selection of quality goggles and swim caps available at reception for purchase.
- Please note that due to demand the availability of private lessons may be limited.
- Pre-school and young children 30 minutes $60
- School age and adults 30 minutes $60
- Block of 4 private lessons 30 minutes $200
- A discount on private lessons for students with special needs may be granted at the discretion of the Manager.
- For more information on private lessons, please ask at reception.
Due to limited pool space and safety reasons, children are not allowed to swim in the pool outside of their lesson times or without their instructor present. We do however offer “Family Swim Sessions” in the weekend to swimmers enrolled in lessons and their immediate family members
- Saturdays & Sundays 1.00pm – 2.00pm
- $2.00 per swimmer.
- A lifeguard is on duty however, children under 5 and non-swimmers must have an adult in the water with them. Children under the age of 8 years must be actively supervised by an adult 16 years or over. Active supervision means being able to provide immediate assistance.